Saturday, May 13, 2006

Why the rate is going down!?

What I am about to mention, can be offending, I am not intending too, and the main idea is speculation!


I was thinking! Not that I don’t all the time! But this time, something hit me!


I once saw a movie, and something was there that made me think of this possibility today. Why do couples have fewer babies?!

In the movie, once a men told a doctor that he don’t want to be married with his girl friend, simply because he was not able to see that his to be wife, is kissing the kids, with the same mouth that he did stuff with.

I wonder if this could be the reason to our question!

In this century the rate of change of couple is high, rate of divorce is also high, the rate of having several relationship at once, although not in the light, is high! The change in the sexual acts with diversity has probably increased. I am saying probably, because maybe few decades ago, it was hidden, and today is more in the show.

So, is this the guilt that guys feel similar to what the actor said, that make the coupled, at least from the male perspective to have less child?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home