Monday, November 13, 2006

Is it not so amazing!?

I was looking into some pictures, that something really hit me!
Everyone on the pictures, nearly 100 of them, was smiling! There is nothing wrong with it, however, it made me to think. It made me to think that, how it is that everyone is so happy on the pictures, without bias, and that later they are either on the pills or not so happy. Of course, one might say that it is because the pictures were taken when they were in the party having fun! Nonetheless, it is an unavoidable issue. There is no single picture with a sad (a real one) face. Not that I am objecting to happy faces, but it makes me think that people are faking their feelings! Or at all hiding their sadness. I wonder why? Is this a cultural thing?! I am not so sure. Is it, just pretending?! Is it unconscious?! Is it purposeful? It is among all ages! Is this a contagious-epidemic behavior?! Why are we after all pretending or wanting to show only happy hours and on the contrary wanting to omit sad moments. Are we afraid of learning from our sad memories!? Well, I think to much. So I let you decide on this…..as I suppose we are missing something, as we don’t look at both side of the coin, to appreciate the value of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home