Sunday, March 27, 2005

The night of Easter 2005.

It is time for me to re-write.

I guess I am in pain again. So I am writing. I feel the need to talk, but I don’t know how to start.
There is this emotion in me that has been pilled-up. I am not sure, if I am in love, or in state of euphoria. I am not sure, if this is something I can fix. Simply I don’t know where to start.
A long nagging pain has resurfaced. I am trying to avoid it, or simply let go of the past.
It is not easy to have a broken heart. So I read, and I work, and I hide behind all possible things that could make me to forget this past.
I want to start a new, but, I am afraid, I will be hurt again.
Forgetting about all that past, the present is nothing but complication.
I am working, but it does not seem stable. So I wonder how can I start any relationship and carry some one into this miserable life. But I am glad that I am healthy, my family are ok, but so distant away.
And my future, something that has been built on my past, and present plays a major role in it. So not to stable, and people accuse of being unstable or not fixed on one point, I wonder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home