Wednesday, May 19, 2004

The Love that never came back!

Yah, it has been more than a few weeks since I wrote. I had so many things to deal with. Life overall. Back to the column; this one from a novice point of view….
A Notion that highly strokes me during this few weeks was the exchange of relationship and the reaction of people.
I was observant and explicitly listening sharper than customary during my encounters with special people and stories that was mentioned to me. My surprise was the way how people react to change of relationship.
Some men are seen as “bad” and others as natural, moving on. But some remain to be the less fortunate and feel the pain of moving on by their partner. On the other hand, I have seen women, with the same situations, and that stir up some emotions in me. Women with kids-sometime 2 or more young children- being left out by their husband with no pay or any help, and they strongly survive, that is impressive. But the notion of seeing a men let go of their family like this, is disturbing my thoughts. How can that be? Is it our animal instinct? Well some will argue that the girl or the women they got married to, was just convenient and there was no love involved. I wonder again, why people would get married or lead to this sacred act so shamelessly. On the other hand, some women would argue that, they had so many fights in their relationship that it was better for the men to go, and never come back, even though it is hard to survive without help, raising few kids. Moreover, seeing their husband with someone they originally loved disappearing with another woman. Such a world we are living in!
On the other hand, in younger relationships with younger members, an argument such as I was young back then, so I was experimenting, is an outrageous comment that I have collected during few years of my life and conversations with people. But another perspective would be, how can some one with a broken heart, no, better saying shattered heart, men or women, after loving someone for many years, just let go, and go on with his or her life? I have no idea, how!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home