Sunday, May 23, 2004

What is that?

This time I want to write of a misery, but I can’t, I have no fingers!
I want to tell of a story, but I can not talk, lost my voice, I have lost my tongue!
I want to talk about politic, but, I don’t know of any politics and have no politics in way of talking, I have no reason! I lost it too. How, I don’t know. Ever had, don’t know. Ever had the option of gaining it, don’t know, never could see it, because I lost my eyes too!
I wonder if at all I lost them, or it has been taken away. I guess I can not tell, I can not feel the difference.
I am not even sure, how I lost them or taken away from me…. I can not even smell the burning. I guess I lost that one too……it has been cut of!
No, I am not sure how that happened, was I dreaming? Let me check, I forgot, I can not, just kidding!
I guess I was just day dreaming, such a nightmare, I hope. How can we live in such a life, in such a world?
I wonder if that scary situation exist in real life, not literally but symbolically. I can not even imagine how it would feel, you?
Think about it, it is dramatic, but have a heart and just imagine what you would do, in such a way. If only day by day, each member of your body has been severed or taken away form you while you can still feel them, again I am referring rather symbolically, how you would react.
I personally, just like the old image, close my eyes, ears, and mouth, and keep my skin covered, but I can not do much about my noise, because, if I cover it, I will eventually die. Because, just I am a living animal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home