Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The process of finding the right wing for your life!

Let begin this way, and not the other way, a bit complicated it might sound, which I think it is, a subjective matter, marriage or finding the right wing for you life.

I am surrounded by young adults, as some might call it, around age of 25 to early 30s. Many are married, many are in the process of, and many like me, are in the search of the one that make the most suitable partner.

As my audience are mainly Persians, in this matter, I would like to elaborate on how I perceive this concept- marriage- first from a perspective of traditional values of this culture, and then elaborate to an amalgam of this and out of the country values.

I am not sure, what I am about to write is a fact, or still existent, but that is what I have perceived. So if, my perception of the situation is deviant from reality, please do not hesitate to reply, highly appreciated.

A typical Persian scenario: women is interested of the possible opposite sex, and the attempts is to get him interested and thus reaching a point that he is involved, to begin with his expenditure, and then emotional. But many will argue that it is the other way around. Fin. Or at all, it’s the guy who attempts, but let me say, that the woman has always the last word, so, if they don’t show interests, the guy can not push in the pursuit.

She will do so, till the guy is attached. So, the only way is to propose. Let me say, in the mean time, depending on the novelty of the relationship, many things happens, that I though are not that crucial to the point I am trying to reach, so they are skipped.

The guy is interested to get into a relationship that eventually leads into a marriage, traditional way, or to a long lasting relationship, the new generation or the non traditional way.
What are the things that he considers in order to select the right wing.
The argument is that, the wing concept might not be existent in either of the two part of the relationship. Then, the selection is based on criterion, for many girls, I have to say, either traditional or not, they would like a guy with money (e.g., elaborated as house, car, cash in the pocket, stable job, and into some extent, rich family), and then with personality and education.
Let look at the guys perspective, I don’t want to get to to much detail, but I think many, would want a nice looking women, then education, and personality.

Now let get to what I had in mind; form the time I wanted to write this piss of complicated concern to the point we are at.

Let say, the guy is not thinking this way.
He is actually looking for a partner to share his days/minutes/ milliseconds of his life on earth.
So that comes to the point that each member in this relationship is counted as half of the relationship, hence they complete each other. If for instance, many (not 100%) women think in the same way as the one mentioned above, then what do this two can share.
If they bout are educated, cooking, sleeping, speaking the same language, and that the sex thing is a solved issue, what this two can share, so they can be interested in each other so the relationship grows or simply continues.

Let’s put all in a balance, the guy has money, is educated, and via many short or long conversations he is judged to be a nice person; on the other hand, the girl is good looking, educated, and sweet. I wonder if this balance.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amir, it's the first time I read your notes. I like the way you express your feeling. I'll come back again.

10:59 p.m., August 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amir joon I read your passage, its really honest and tru...i think time says alot in relationships and thats how you know if its balanced, rather than comparing the checklists! ;)
and it doesnt even have to be balanced, it can be interesting and exciting sometimes just because its not balanced and nothing makes sence.just make sure she understands you and you can talk to her as a real friend cause after all thats what will remain...everything you wrote in your check list are important but at the same time mean nothing if that first element is missing...
whish you all the best in your search! im sure you will find her! :)

12:42 a.m., August 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amir - was looking for reviews on break up love spells but found your site by accident. Don't know why you come up looking for break up love spells but whatever. I read a few of your posts and thought they were cool, so I just wanted to say thanks!!!!

3:12 a.m., November 01, 2005  
Blogger Amir said...

Thank you for the comments.

2:53 p.m., November 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amir,
I read your comments. They r intereting, thx. I am married. Let me tell what I have understood from marriage. It is not about love, not about sex, money or etc. It is like an insurance we pay to have a support when we need it. The best mate for you is the one who can understand this concept, and have the best support in terms of psychological and financial support. All other things would fade away after a while. I am sure you disagree with me. I will return to read more of your posts. If you like, we can continue this discussion :)

9:40 p.m., November 22, 2005  
Blogger Amir said...

I like the POV of everyone! That is why I write, so to see people's feedback, maybe learn something.
As far as to reply to materialist, well, you maybe right, I am not married, and I am not sure how that may enfold. But I am glad you brought this point. Keep in touch.

10:40 p.m., November 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home