Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I learned!


I am different than many people. When I say many, I mean maybe the 95% of them. Many people enjoy going to clubs and having lots of fun. I don’t. I am emerged in my work. When I go to clubs, I see people relentlessly drinking and acting nonchalantly bizarre. What I do in return, I watch them. It is not fun for me, and I have no enjoyment in it. I drink, it put me to sleep. I can not dance for the sake of dancing. To me dancing is seduction of the opposite sex. And I don’t want to seduce anyone at this time. I was there simply to company a friend.I think the right person will be there when I must meet them, and not at the clubs. My passion is in the changes I make to the daily living of suffering people of the mental illness. Please god, don’t take my work from me. I am not workaholic. I work many hours a day and maybe sometimes, 7 days a week. I am in a field that I am in demand, sometimes even during the night hours. But not many people dare to ask for my after hour time. They think I need to be alone and relax.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Amir!! I was just reading your posts and wanted to comment. I stumbled upon your Blog when I was looking for hoodoo love spells but who knew I'd find such cool reads. I liked the this post post, ha ha.

12:49 a.m., November 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amir - Not exactly what I was looking for, was looking for break up love spells. But good reads here. Will stop back to check in and see what's new.

8:25 p.m., November 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey "Amir", just found your site on a search for love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi and thanks! :)

Me. -- "I tried these love and money spells and got my boyfriend back!"

10:19 p.m., November 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home