Tuesday, May 25, 2004

The Poem...
The following is a Poem I wrote long time ago, it is dated. I called it:

Time after time!

Yesterday was a nice day, I have been raised studying, getting to know people, and just like a thread in a strand, I was helping and getting help from others.

Today, it is just another day, I am growing, working, and still trying to get to know people, and just like a thread in a filament, I am helping and getting help from others.

Today is different from yesterday.

Today, I have to know a loving person.

Today, I have to acknowledge someone’s love.

Today, I can help, that love to grow.

Today, I want this love to grow.

Today, is not just another day, it is a different yesterday.

Today, I am a changed person.

Today, we all, changing, just like a thread in a filament.

Today, we learn of our mistakes.

Today, we dream about our past.

Today, we want to see the future.

Today, we want this love to last, to future.

Today, we are in love.

Today is the key to tomorrow.

Amir Ali Sepehry, 2002.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home