Saturday, June 05, 2004

Teaching, to teach or to be thought.

Teacher/mentor, you thought me learn to learn, to listen to listen, and to ponder. You have been there when a question emerged. You have given me tools to live to tell the tale. I don’t know how to thank you. I guess some might say, by writing this, I am. But I have two purposes in mind by writing this. First, thank you, second, ask another question. Did you think I am ready for this journey?
Asking myself this question, time after time made me to contemplate, did you thought that some other mentor, in any other shape, would teach me as you did, or should I teach others of what I have learned? Although, I think I have known little. So far, other than you, by experience, no one had taken the time to show me or teach me what I have not known, the experience of life. Maybe it is destiny. Maybe, I have to look further. So I am. I came up with the following idea. Maybe this time, my learning is in the books. Because I am not sure I am reading for teaching others, teaching myself, or a bit of both, I have decided to read this book “The Sufis” by Idries Shah. But I am not sure if the time is ripe for me to start this new chapter. Some might say, you have felt the need for a new thing, so it is ripe.
To me, life is but full of tint of colors, at this time, I see only colorless. Thank you, hope to learn more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home