Thursday, July 15, 2004

Does really life evens out?
I once mentioned life, evens out. Yah, I guess it does. I hope to explain simply by an observation.
I was told once that, twins dies in similar situations and mostly at nearly the same time, with few minutes interval or so. When one dies first, the other feels something is missing from him, even thought they could be distant away. That is called disharmony or the “K-OS” in life.
Keeping this idea in mind, I would like to introduce you to another example. People walk in the streets and they find a similar person as to their friend. They are so similar that the perceiver tends actually to start a conversation with the not so close stranger. I guess you know what I mean, you have similarly have seen someone that resemble to one of your friends, like a mirror image. Well guess what, I think based on this possible facts, it is possible that we all have a twine of our own behaviour and shape. It sounds farfetched, does it?
Let me explain. In life, for every action there is a reaction, for every up there exist a down, good and bad, sad and happy, girl and boy, negative and positive, white and black, alive or dead, etc. to keep the balance.
So, there most be a balance in human existence. If for example I am stupid, there must be another me, any were in the world that is way to smart, so the balance remains intact. If one dies, one is born. And that is why I think, when one of the twins dies, the other dies nearly after. Although I am not sure if the statistics support this argument, I think it is a theory, a possibility.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but how did u get to this theory?? feels weird...

Sormeh
avayeatash.blogsky.com

2:53 p.m., July 20, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home