Sunday, July 11, 2004

The pain in love!

I was listening to a song. It was nice. Few of my friends know of this song, singed by EBI. It is called “Delbar”. It was during this song that I was reminded of emotional situation that aroused many poets to feel and thus produce lyrics of such magnitude.
As some of the lyrics of the song says,

You are my wings, my travel friend,
I die if your shadow is not warming me,
Where are you? From which culture of city are you from? Where you
that everywhere I search, you are not there!
You are my everything, and having you is all I need.
You became my religion, I am praying to you.
With all my soul, I wrote for you, that I want you; I was searching
for you, but only you,
I have my voice, of you; I have all my poems, of you; but I don’t have
you, to bad for me.

They are beautiful, and only one is in pain from love can feel them, cherished them, and listen to them as many times as a day and night can allows them.
But love of what? Or of whom?
Is it possible to be simply in love,
but not knowing of what or for whom?

Can we be this blind from our emotions?
I guess we can, but I can not explain it……….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home