Friday, June 11, 2004

Have you ever done this and that…….

I was walking on a narrow street. I was thinking of a crowded street that suddenly I was thinking of the things that I have never done it. I regret it, I can not really tel. You will wonder why at a sudden stop, there is this change, this shift in thinking. I would say to you that I have no clear idea, but I can surly guess.
It was me thinking of the times that I wanted to thank my father for everything he has done for me. I was pondering of the times that we have first seen each other after several days of my absentees and how we have only said hello. Time flies, I was younger then, and maybe closer to the family, in distance, but my guess is that I was way distant by heart. It is now, many kilometres away, maybe older that I am really missing them, and how close I could have been to my dear family. I remember of the time when I was barely 4 years old, that my father was telling me stories so I go to sleep for the afternoon nap. I still remember that story. Every time, I was asking him to repeat the same story, again and again. Dear father, I am so sorry I have never got to thank you as much as I want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home